Welcome to the Toys R Us world of awwwesome, where we want your little one’s imaginations to run free! Toys R Us and Babies R Us are well established international brands. Commonly referred to as the “World’s Greatest Toy Stores”, Toys R Us SA currently boasts 50 physical stores, three of which are located in Namibia, Botswana and Zambia, as well as an ALL NEW AWWWESOME online store.
The key focus of the group is to ensure that customers, young and old, from children to grandparents, are offered an amazing range and experience, complimented by great value! Are you a dynamic, energetic and passionate individual?
We are looking for an eCommerce Manager for our Durban based Head Office, who would like to join our amazing team!!
eCommerce Manager (National Retailer) – Marketing and Communications job – Market related salary – Durban, South Africa
We have a great job opportunity for a highly creative eCommerce Manager to join a national retailer at their head office in Durban. We are looking for someone who has ideally worked on an eCommerce site for a consumer business and who is passionate about customer experience, service and brand loyalty. If you are driven and passionate about the retail industry, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the eCommerce Manager in Durban will include:
- Help grow of their eCommerce stores, relaunch their apps and omni channels
- Understanding of the digital landscape developing the digital proposition and digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Be part of the optimization of the eCommerce Channel performance, from e-merchandising & personalization and retention activities, leveraging CRM insights to increase conversion & average basket size
- Delivering commercial digital activities on time and quality
- Ensure the brand equity is protected on all digital touchpoints
- Run promotion campaigns
Requirements for this eCommerce Manager job in Durban:
- University degree preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in eBusiness
- Experience in Digital Marketing activities to drive traffic on websites
- Magento experience
- Web Analytics knowledge (Google Analytics certification a plus)
- Excellent planning and administration skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently