Welcome to the Toys R Us world of awwwesome, where we want your little ones imaginations to run free! Toys R Us and Babies R Us are well established international brands.
Commonly referred to as the “World’s Greatest Toy Stores”, Toys R Us SA currently boasts 50+ physical stores, two of which are located in Namibia, botswana and Zambia, as well as an ALL NEW AWWWESOME online store.
The key focus of the group is to ensure that customers, young and old, from children to grandparents, are offered an amazing range and experience, complimented by great value! Are you a dynamic and passionate individual who will ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and excellent store performance?
Then we are looking for Shop Assistant & Cashiers who would like you to join our team!!
Duties & Responsibilities
To meet store sales targets and deliver fantastic customer service whilst effectively planning, organizing and controlling all operations of a retail store in accordance with the Company’s standards and procedures. This document must be read in conjunction with the performance appraisal document and forms part of the employee’s terms and conditions of employment.
- Providing AWESOME customer service to give customer a WOW experience
- Attend to unique and individual shopping needs of each customer and always put the Customer first.
- Ensuring that customers receive prompt and relevant service on the sales floor and by telephone;
- Adhere to all basic customer service standards;
- Adhere to all basic customer service standards to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service.
- Selling goods and most importantly add on sales and services at POS.
- Prepare for the start of day and accept all transactions according to the standard operating procedures of the company;
- Determining customers' requirements and advising on product range, price and warranties;
- Demonstrating, explaining and advising on products to customers;
- Selling goods and most importantly add on sales and services;
- Ensuring that goods are correctly priced and displayed.
- Ensure promotions are executed timeously and execution is planned in advance.
- Adherence to all merchandising/layouts and housekeeping standards and schedules;
- Preparation, implementation and maintenance of all advertised sales promotions timeously;
- Reporting on fast and slow sellers to the Store Manager;
- Participating in stock takes and stock counts;
- Minimize stock loss;
- Minimize expenses in area of responsibility;
- Maximize sales in all areas;
- Protect Company’s assets in area of responsibility.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric Certificate;
- 6 (six) months retail experience;
- Must have own or reliable transport to be able to work shifts
Package & Remuneration
- Provident Fund
- Discretionary Bonus
- Incentive Bonus
- Shrinkage Bonus
- Sales Bonus