Welcome to the Toys R Us world of awwwesome, where we want your little ones imaginations to run free! Toys R Us and Babies R Us are well established international brands. Commonly referred to as the “World’s Greatest Toy Stores”, Toys R Us SA currently boasts 50+ physical stores, two of which are located in Namibia, botswana and Zambia, as well as an ALL NEW AWWWESOME online store.
The key focus of the group is to ensure that customers, young and old, from children to grandparents, are offered an amazing range and experience, complimented by great value! Are you a dynamic and passionate individual who will ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and excellent store performance?
We are looking for a System Administrator for our IT Department at our head office, who would like to join our amazing team!!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Day to day activities, system performance, checks, maintenance and repairs.
- Have knowledge of vSphere, Server 2016.
- Some Veeam backup and recovery.
- Active Directory Users, Computers, group Policy.
- Managing antivirus.
- Understand and have worked with DNS, DHCP.
- Printer server maintenance and configurations.
- Network configuration – maintain and setup new networks LAN, VLANS and Wi-Fi. HP Switches.
- Have experience in Microsoft SharePoint used for the company intranet.
- Office 365 suite experience advantages. (OneDrive, forms, etc.)
- Able to travel to stores and out of country on occasion.
- Have a keen sense of security polices and best practices and constantly working towards securing the organization from internal and external threats.
- Provide 2nd line support to helpdesk for challenging problems and assisting in problem resolution.
- The candidate would be expected to deal with 3rd party vendors in support of existing products and liaising, planning new services.
- Dolfin POS system retail experience would be an advantage.
- Power Bi reporting advantages.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- MCSE certification or related.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with sound System Admin expertise
- Passion for IT.
Package & Remuneration
- Provident Fund
- Risk & Disablity
- Discretionary Bonus